Saturday, June 23, 2007

statement

Persef1

My Personal Mission Statement

I believe in
God, that everything around me is here to make me strong and help me succeed in life

As a son
I will always honor and respect my parents

As a brother/sister
always care for them

As a leader
To guide and lead others choose the right path

As a student
To always study hard and always focus on my studies

As a friend
To be a person you can always count and depend on all the time

As a member of the DLSU-Manila community

To always uphold the honor of the school.To remember that in everything I do, I carry the name of the school and do things even in my own special way to make the school proud

As a citizen of the Philippines

To always do the right thing. Being involve,being active to things that will lead our country to greatness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home